Overview of the Firms
William J. Kay, the founder of these two firms, began at one of the world’s largest accounting and consulting firms, Touche Ross & Company, the predecessor to Deloitte, where he developed his ability to understand nuanced tax issues and their interplay with a range of personal matters and business transactions.
In 1985, William J. Kay, a lawyer and certified public accountant, established his own separate law firm and an accounting firm. More than 25 years later, these independent firms provide legal services and accounting services for individuals, small businesses, estates and trusts. Our firms are located in Wyckoff, New Jersey, and are available to serve clients in Bergen County, Passaic County as well as New York and surrounding areas.
After graduating from Yeshiva University’s Cardozo School of Law, William J. Kay, continued his career in the tax department at Touche Ross & Company (the predecessor to Deloitte) where he worked years earlier in the audit function creating a unique foundation upon which to build these two firms. Following years working with nuanced tax issues as well as a range of personal matters and business transactions, William established these two independent firms to provide a specialized set of services. More than 25 years later, these firms provide legal services and accounting services for individuals, small businesses, estates and trusts in Bergen County, Passaic County as well as New York and the surrounding areas.
- Yeshiva University, Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY; JD
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL; BS BA
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Attorney at Law, State of New York, State of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar
- New York Bar
- U.S. Tax Court
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants; Fed, State Tax Interest Groups
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Tax committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants